Solar PV Monitoring
SPLASH Monitoring is recognised as New Zealand's leading Solar PV monitoring system and is used by many Corrporates and has recently won the SEANZ Award for Innovation.
SPLASH Monitoring has been assessed and is an approved monitoring system under the New Zealand Government’s EECA Commercial Building Grant Scheme and is also accredited under the Australian (NSSP) National Solar in School’s Programme.
SPLASH Monitoring is compatible with the most common brands of inverters and we are continually adding more.
SPLASH Monitoring provides extensive evaluation tools and dashboards allowing Technicians and Facility Managers to easily view a performance summary and current operation and status of all their solar PV systems.
SPLASH Monitoring also offers customised Lobby and Public Displays for Corporates and other organisations to promote their investments in Energy Efficiency and renewable energy systems. These lobby screen and dashboard animations are driven by data from the site and show actual operation and function of the system s on site. Listed below are a sample of SPLASH Monitoring public lobby screens;
Photorealistic animation samples
- Shed 10 in Auckland can be viewed here http://www.splashmonitoring.com/shed10-1080p
- EcoStore and Vector Sun Verge system http://www.splashmonitoring.com/1ScotlandStreet
Cartoon animation samples
- Selectronic battery backup system http://www.splashmonitoring.com/system/SelectronicHomeTest
- Mercury Energy http://www.splashmonitoring.com/system/mercuryenergyoffice
- Alexandra Community House – Pioneer Generation http://www.splashmonitoring.com/system/comhousespv1and2
- Cathedral Grammar School, Christchurch http://www.splashmonitoring.com/system/Cathedral-Grammar-School
- Solar PV system on Otaki Library http://www.splashmonitoring.com/system/otakilibrarysolar
SPLASH Monitoring is used by many corporates and educational facilities as well as BMS companies as their monitoring system, clients include;
Power and Lines Companies Including;
- Mercury Energy
- Pioneer Generation
- Contact Energy
Companies and organisations
- Auckland Museum
- Beacon Pathway
- BUPA Healthcare
- AMP shopping centres
Universities and schools
- Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- University of Auckland
- Victoria University
- Papamoa High School
- Rangiora School
- Rangiruru School
- Cathedral Grammer School
- Waterfront Auckland
- Auckland Council
- Palmerston North Council
- Otaki Council
- Tauranga Council
In addition to permanent data logging solutions, we also provide temporary data logging or OEM data logging solutions. Please contact our sales staff for more information or select one from the left to learn more.